everyone as you to be the first one to tell about myself and about my blog. My blog means nothing about it properly about the YouTube videos that are trending in YouTube top 12 top 10 trending videos I will preferred that and I will keep and I will motivate you to see that trending videos I am in I will you update day to day what are the videos trending in YouTube or in Google or in Google Chrome orange Google news aur in extra TV channels website TV website or normal websites trending topic everything everything about trending trending in the social network I will provide you in this blog you don't want to give anywhere or any other come with website for any some other 23 or website you can see trending top 10 trending topics in this blog you have to do for me is only wanting support my blog and I have more than two blocks except this I have another two blog you mean that sites I have two website that in The Wonder That is totally about news but it is available in only Telugu in that there is no English is used to you can translate that into English and you can read that option is available in the website and the second website is a Boat totally Telugu Janapada videos this is totally Telugu there is no chance of to see in English but in supplied I am trying to do total in English this website is for English people and their website is for Telugu people I will provide many information for you because I want money you want information report the exchange of things you don't have to give information on money I will give you information you just visit that website or page and see my aim of AD and some of Information and click on add and click on information and gather information to your mind that's it it's enough for me I will get some money of doing this thank you thank you so much to accept my I request